sobota, 16 lutego 2013

Hada Labo Hydrating Cleansing Oil

After quite some time of my fascination with asian cosmetics I've decided to make my contribution to the net review community and share with U my experience and opinion of asian cosmetics.
My story beggins after my after-wedding trip to Tokyo, where I came back with huge debit on my CCard and a pack of japanese and korean (mostly) cosmetics :3 Thereafter I started to slowly use them at daily basis (although at the beginning wasn't so daily at all ^_^), and now after 4 months I am deep into the subject, following a couple of bloggers and trying to be up to date with all the cosmetics newies.
I will post mostly my opinion on the cosmetics I use, with photos and price/source. Hope U'll find it interesting and hepful :-)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I've never heard before about the method of cleansing with oil - now I think it's the best way of making sure your skin is super clean and ready for other cosmetics :3 

 

According to the producer (Hada Labo): with Hada Labo Cleansing Oil you just need one bottle to remove all your make-up including eye make-up & water proof mascara. The oil contains NO Mineral Oil, it effectively cleanses your skin, emulsifies well, does not leave unpleasant greasy feeling, cleans without the stretchy dry feeling, is gentle to eye area, leaves skin feeling soft & smooth.

Ingredients: Palmitic acid ethyl hexyl, Triethylhexanoin, tetraisostearic acid sorbet -30, bird isostearic acid PEG-20 glyceryl, olive oil, water, it is dextrin, acetyl hyaluronic acid Na (super hyaluronic acid), hyaluronic acid hydroxypropyl trimonium (adsorption type hyaluronic acid), jojoba seed oil, BHT (palmitic acid / octanoic acid).


I used the whole bottle in about 2 months, I think it's quite some time to give me some impression of the product. What can I say - I just LOVED it! After first mistakes of using it with water I've read somewhere, it should be used on dry hands and face, and afterwards it just started to really amaze me.

It is simple to use, all the make-up is just going away and also it gives You the opportunity to gently massage Your face. It went well with my eyes, all the mascara and eye shadows were just gone. Great way to get rid of the make-up and prepare face for washing.

Capacity: 200 ml
Price: 1050 ¥ = 34 zł (without shipping)


I just bougth the refill pack which is cheaper.
Capacity: 180 ml
Price: 840 ¥ = 28 zł (without shipping)

Another great review U'll find here.

0 komentarze to “Hada Labo Hydrating Cleansing Oil”

Prześlij komentarz

    Instagram
 

Popularne